Friday, February 15, 2013

PowToon for Education

The concept of a flipped classroom seems to be gaining popularity. While I am not an avid proponent, I do see the benefit in having lessons that are engaging and can be accessed anytime and anywhere. The days of sitting in front of the webcam and lecturing are disappearing (Gracias a Dios) and there are many tools to make presentations more engaging. One that I recently stumbled upon is called PowToon and they even have a special subscription for educators. I just recently started experimenting with this program and like the features. Below I am including a presentation I am working on, it is not a completed presentation, but it will give you a good base idea of the capabilities of the program. Hope it might be helpful.



No comments:

Post a Comment